UK VPS Hosting
Supercharge your website with a WebHostingBuzz VPS.
Powerful Virtual Private Servers served from our UK data centre
A range of server management options to suit your needs
cPanel and various operating systems available
Our entry level
A fast VPS
Our most popular
A power user's
|Disk Space||20 GB||40 GB||60 GB||80 GB|
|Bandwidth||250 GB||500 GB||750 GB||1000 GB|
|CPU||1 Core||1 Core||2 Cores||2 Cores|
|RAM||512 MB||1024 MB||1536 MB||2048 MB|
|Managed VPS Service||Self-Managed||Available||Available||Available|
|cPanel Licence||£6.00 / month||£6.00 / month||£6.00 / month|
|FREE Blesta Licence|
Support to Suit You
We offer extended server management upon request. You can order base management package as low as £35.00/month to get premium quality assistance from our technical team. With managed support, we look after the day to day running of your Virtual Private Server as well as monitoring and securing it against potential threats. This includes additional software setup and configuration. You can review extended Server / VPS management options here.
Fully featured Virtual Private Servers
Full root access, just like a dedicated server
Fully customizable – install and configure software of your choosing and optimize as you need
Create and configure your own hosting plans, reseller hosting plans and much more when using WebHostManager (requires cPanel licence)
Setup is free and fast
Mission Critical Infrastructure
We use Supermicro and Dell enterprise-grade hardware nodes that all of our VPS hosts are based on. These feature 8-16 CPUs, 24GB DDR3 ECC RAM and 4-8 hard drives in RAID 10. The result is blisteringly fast performance on all of our Virtual Private Servers.
We do not overload our VPS nodes.
You choose the Operating System
We offer a range of Operating Systems to meet different requirements. We offer CentOS, FreeBSD, Fedora, Ubuntu, Gentoo and OpenSUSE. Windows will be available in the near future as a VPS hosting option.
What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting?
A Virtual Private Server is a new breed of hosting that gives you the features and functionality of a dedicated server but at a much lower price point. A Virtual Private Server, or VPS, account will be created on one physical server along with a number of other VPS accounts. However, the physical server will be running special virtualization technology that separates the hardware and software. This allows each VPS to get full root access and be setup, customized and run independently of the physical hardware. You can even reboot your VPS!
Is WebHostingBuzz a good VPS host?
Yes! We're experts in the VPS field. We've offered Virtual Private Servers for a number of years and have several thousand VPS customers happily hosting their websites and businesses on our virtualized platform.
WebHostingBuzz has received an average rating of 5 out of 5 based on 44 customer reviews submitted to ShopperApproved.com
- We build each VPS from scratch. This means we only setup Virtual Private Servers with the latest software, all compiled from source and to your specific requirements. If you need custom PHP modules, Apache modules or more just let us know during the order process and we can build this into the setup
- We use fast, enterprise grade hardware for our physical VPS nodes. In terms of specification these are Supermicro rackmount servers with 8 x Xeon CPUs, 24GB DDR3 ECC Memory and 8 x SATA-300 RAID10 Hard Drives. The result is lightning fast virtual private servers for all applications, including Joomla, Magento, Wordpress and more.
- We offer a range of management options and can fully manage your VPS including all server software for a hassle-free solution.
- All of our Virtual Private Server plans are backed up by our award-winning customer service
Is VPS Hosting for me?
If you are a web designer, a small web hosting company, a small/medium sized business or an advanced user who needs root access then chances are the answer is yes. A virtual private server (VPS) is a step up from a regular shared web hosting account. Resources are isolated so you are at far lower risk of someone else on the server causing you problem. You've got a lot of room to grow and can scale up and down our VPS plan quickly and easily, create your own reseller hosting accounts, setup and tweak Apache/PHP/MySQL and other services and enjoy all the benefits usually associated with a dedicated server at a much cheaper price point.
Our VPS hosting is fast, affordable and a good solution for many different needs.
Which VPS Hosting or Virtual Private Server plan should I choose?
As you can see, we offer a range of OnApp VPS options. VPS1 is our entry-level plan and designed for those with smaller requirements. Our VPS2 and VPS3 plans are our most popular and support cPanel. VPS4 offers the most disk space, bandwidth and memory resources out of any of our VPS plans so is ideal for the power user.
Do I need a control panel like cPanel on my VPS?
We strongly recommend you to choose cPanel for your VPS. cPanel includes WebHostManager which is a browser based interface used for managing many aspects of your Virtual Private Server. This makes it quicker and easy to create/modify/delete accounts, upgrade the software, view the current load of your VPS server and generally make life easier.
cPanel is well known as the world's most popular control panel software.
What are the benefits of Virtual Private Servers / VPS Hosting?
A quick summary of the benefits of VPS hosting is:
- Full root access
- Choice of Operating Systems
- Fully customize and choose your software
- Isolated and guaranteed resources (meaning no other user can impact on the VPS performance)
- Room to grow and easy upgradeability
How many websites can I host on a Virtual Private Server?
There isn't a firm answer to this question. It depends on the size/popularity of your website, how efficient the website is and the type of software the website uses. You can, however, easily see the current performance of your VPS using WebHostManager and if you see performance slowing or the available resources drying up, you can upgrade to the next level at any time. Just get in touch with our support team and they'll perform the upgrade with zero downtime.
Should I look for cheap VPS hosting? What is the benefit of more expensive solution?
Like with any type of web hosting, you definitely get what you pay for. There are many cheap VPS hosts out there who offer unrealistically cheap Virtual Private Servers on inferior technology, slower hardware and outdated software. The support they provide is questionable and you will generally face far more problems choosing one of the very cheap providers.
WebHostingBuzz's VPS plans offer the perfect mix of affordability, performance, reliability and support. We are confident you will not find a better value VPS provider anywhere.
- Rich G I have been a WebHostingBuzz customer for many years and have several different servers and plans with them.Due to the low costs advertised, I have been surprised, completely satisfied and impressed with their service and value…
- ESSAM S I have been a Reseller Premium/WebHostingBuzz for about a year now and I am very happy with their product and service. They are very professional & friendly!
- francesco nice people, great support, nice infrastructure.
- 4elementdesign I´ve been hosting my sites with them for a few years now and I´m completely satisfied with their service. Most importantly, Customer Service and Tech Support have always been wonderful. Great service, fair prices! Highly…
- Septian A I am very satisfied with their service. Although the error of the mine, they still appreciate and respect me as a customer :) ... full support for customer service :) Thanks WebhostingBuzz